Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SK Tools is bankrupt

On 2010-10-30, Bob La Londe wrote:

[ ... ]

I don't have much SK stuff, but I do have a couple really nice 1/4 socket
sets I bought for my service trucks 16 years ago. I love them. I have one
in the shop, and one in my service truck and used one just this morning. A
third one I bought at the same time is no doubt loved by one of my former
technicians.

I have a 1/4" set which I bought new back around 1974 or so,
another set (not quite complete -- missing the screwdriver handle) from
an estate sale about six to eight years ago or so, and a 1/2" drive set
(from a hamfest or flea market). Glad to have all of them.

Both 1/4" sets have the deep-wall sockets along with the normal
ones. The 1/2" set only has the normal sockets -- no room for the
deep-wall ones. :-(

The first 1/4" set has spot-welded metal partitions to divide it
up (as does the 1/2" set) while the second 1/4" set has a molded black
plastic insert for dividers. All have the same hammertone green paint
job. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564