Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 8

Rob H. wrote:
These photos were all recently sent to me, the first three were
submitted by people looking to identify the items, I've already posted
them on my site sometime in the last six years so you can test your
memory on them.

30.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic30.jpg

Looks sort of like an old seam ripper. May even be a bag ripper.

31.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic31.jpg

I use mine as a nutcracker.

32.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic32.jpg

Used to remove corn kernels from the cob.

These last two haven't been posted on the web site befo

33.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic33a.jpg

Candle chandelier?

34. This one is a little unusual in that some people might recommend
that its purpose not be discussed in polite company:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic34a.jpg

????

Rob

--