Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
George W Frost George W Frost is offline

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 8

"Rob H." wrote in message
These photos were all recently sent to me, the first three were submitted
by people looking to identify the items, I've already posted them on my
site sometime in the last six years so you can test your memory on them.

30.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic30.jpg

31.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic31.jpg

32.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic32.jpg

These last two haven't been posted on the web site befo

33.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic33a.jpg

34. This one is a little unusual in that some people might recommend that
its purpose not be discussed in polite company:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic34a.jpg

Rob

30: is a wire stripper

31: is a type of hand operated vise

32: has been answered

33: is a home made overhead candle holder

34: is part of an easel stand