Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lathe electrically "hot" due to VFD? WTF?

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:43:49 -0500, Ignoramus1553

On 2010-10-29, Dave H. wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote...

Proof that it's not just our gov't which has gotten _completely_ out
of control. Guns, electricity, knives, and now extinguishers? Man...

--

The ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) would like private
individuals to be banned from having machine tools, too - apparently we

Is that a joke?

No. Not at all. The ACPO is just another of the Crank Antigun groups.

I'd have thought you could make a Sten with hand tools, that's why they
called 'em the "plumber's gun"!

Dave H.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)