Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9310 Ignoramus9310 is offline

Default SK Tools is bankrupt

On 2010-10-30, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:01:16 -0500, Ignoramus9310

On 2010-10-30, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:11:55 -0500, Ignoramus9310
wrote:

And if you want to know how they made their tools, you can look he

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/stat...?gallery=12259

I just looked at a half dozen pages of that auction. Not much actual
manufacturing equipment. Its a sure bet this is a surplus to
operations sale. This site is being closed and equipment needed for
future manufacturing has been moved out.

I think so, too.

IMHO, this is the worst kind of auction to buy at. The good stuff is
all gone. What's left is mostly broken and worn out. This is for
machines. Normally good deals on supplies and materials and misc.

I agree. I would not be bidding on anything, I no longer buy stuff to
resell on ebay and I do not need anything ATM. I recently found a
good deal on a 2200 degree, 115 volts HT furnace.