Posted to uk.d-i-y
Newshound Newshound is offline

Default Isolating valve for flexible tap tails

"John" wrote in message
I have bought a tap with 2 flexible tails (rubber washer for the seating
in the connection).

I want to fit isolation valves - the ones I have seen have compression
fittings at each end. I presume I want something a bit different to attach
the flexible. Any pointers?

You can also get pushfit ones. These days I tend to use the ones with a
proper "lever" rather than the screw head: I find these easier to operate.
The "butterfly" type, e.g. BES part 11775 or Screwfix 21860 are fairly
compact. You might also look at BES "mini ball valves" which are threaded
each end.