Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DE-Rusting tools a bad way.... courtesy of Nick Engle.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:50:41 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 30, 12:34Â*am, Larry Jaques wrote:

But then how does one get out of the bathroom? Some folks don't wash
their hands after using the restroom. Â*We're stranded until someone
else comes in!

Rip off a piece of paper towel, open the door, and toss the paper in the
waste basket as you exit.

That is just another symptom of the bacterial paranoia that seems to be
prevalent today. It's gotten so bad that doctors are worrying that
children aren't getting exposed to enough germs to build up their immune
systems.

I check all the soap we buy to ensure that it *isn't* anti-bacterial. I
don't want to be part of breeding better germs :-).