Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

By the way, Bush apologized for that stupid "Mission Accomplished"
sign. You missed the VIDEO in which he apologized for that, and some
of the bar talk he was fond of using to appeal to things like you.

I did miss the video because there wasn't one. The closest he came
to an apology was a statement on the Larry King show that he
regretted the implied inference, but there was no apology.

You retired incorrectly. Your brain has atrophied and you're
suffocating in the fumes from your urine-soaked easy chair. Get help.

I searched and searched and could not find either the video you claim exists
or any reference to it. I'd be ever so grateful for:

A. A link to it so I could offer my apologies for doubting you, or
B. An admission you fudged a comment (apology not necessary).

Unless some reference is forthcoming, I'll be forced to conclude you're all
mouth (some of it regrettably potty - but we've come to expect that from
liberals - that's just what they do).

I really hope I'm wrong - that you can find something to support your claim.
The world is too full of posers as it is, I'd hate to discover another.