Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:06:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/29/2010 5:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:44:17 -0400, "CK
wrote:

Your childish behavior is similar to Oren's. Somehow you think name calling
makes you a 4th grader, instead of a 3rd grader.

I never called you sophisticated, intellectual or any other name. Stop
making stuff up.

I can't talk to a progressive liberal, first thing that happens when
they disagree is go on the attack.

You mean you're NOT a racist, Nazi pig, kitten murdering, baby seal
clubbing thug? Darn it, I thought it was true because a Liberal
freak said so. I'm so disappointed, I must now listen to love radio
and hear them say horrible nasty things about Sarah Palin.

TDD

Pay attention. I'm accused of no comprehension, making stuff up,
listening to hate radio, lack of education and ignorance.

I do, however. eat frog legs -- mostly fried in grease.

Yes I like salted peanuts, though.