Posted to alt.home.repair
CK Lumbernickle CK Lumbernickle is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:44:17 -0400, "CK Lumbernickle"
wrote:

Your childish behavior is similar to Oren's. Somehow you think name
calling
makes you a 4th grader, instead of a 3rd grader.

I never called you sophisticated, intellectual or any other name. Stop
making stuff up.

You're right, you didn't call any names. It was your childish behavior of
making fun of B. Frank's speech impediment. I'll bet you go in stitches at
the sight of an amputee.

I can't talk to a progressive liberal, first thing that happens when
they disagree is go on the attack.

Nah, it was your ignorance of someone with a handicap.