Posted to alt.home.repair
CK Lumbernickle CK Lumbernickle is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:44:17 -0400, "CK Lumbernickle"
wrote:

Your childish behavior is similar to Oren's. Somehow you think name
calling
makes you a 4th grader, instead of a 3rd grader.

I never called you sophisticated, intellectual or any other name. Stop
making stuff up.

I see reading comprehesion is not your strong suit. You are the one making
stuff up, denying you were name calling. I never said me. In fact, the
FACTS show this. Something you appear to be ignorant about.

I can't talk to a progressive liberal, first thing that happens when
they disagree is go on the attack.

I'm not attacking you, in fact I'm glad you brought your ignorance out
front.