Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

CK Lumbernickle wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

The chart you reference, from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, shows
unemployment during the first six years of the Bush administration
averaging about 5%.

Starting in January of '08, unemployment went up like a rocket! How
does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's
incredibly obvious, isn't it?

Your childish behavior is similar to Oren's. Somehow you think name
calling makes you a 4th grader, instead of a 3rd grader.

Huh? I don't call names. I made a sly reference to a quote from Dr.
Strangelove to show the relationship between ... oh, never mind.

What part of the chart are you having difficulty with? The part of Jan
2001, when Clinton handed the Bush administration a 4.2%
unemployment? Or, the part of Jan 2009, when Bush handed the Obama
administration a staggering almost 8% unemployment?

I'm looking more at the Jan 2007 period when the Democrats took over
Congress.