Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Shall not be infringed Shall not be infringed is offline

Default Concealed Carry comes to Sacremento County, Libtards shriek andflail wrists

On Oct 27, 11:17*pm, robert bowman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
A permit system infringes the right. It makes the citizen prove his
need for permission from government.

Which is why I don't have a CCW. It is a 'shall issue' state, I have the
required training, and am eligible, but it's a philosophical issue. I might
not be so philosophical if I lived in Sacramento, but the fact that I don't
live in some cesspool where I feel the need to be armed to go out for a
quart of milk also is related to my philosophy.

I spend more so that I don't live in such neighborhoods.

When I lived in Illinois I learned that I had to register myself with
the government to legally posess a firearm. So I gave up hunting and
target shooting, and hauled all my stuff, more or less, to my parents
house in Ohio. I felt as if I were in exile in Illinois.

Now I live in Ohio. We also have "shall issue," but again I don't beg
my government for my rights.