Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lathe electrically "hot" due to VFD? WTF?

Jim Stewart wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jim Stewart wrote:

In most places in the US, local laws set the
specific requirements and usually compliance
with the National Electrical Code is one of them.

My first home was in a city that forbid anyone but
a non-licensed electrician from doing andy electrical

Good catch. Of course I meant licensed electrician

That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure you had a chance
to correct it, before the hyenas piled on.

enough left over to pay them.