Posted to rec.woodworking
rlz rlz is offline

Default questions regarding two kitchen cabinets is a corner

I am planning on building new cabinets for my kitchen. In one corner,
there are two base cabinets that are positioned currently so that they
only touch in the front. (leaving a empty space in the actual
corner), One cabinet is 15" in width, the other is 24" in width. I
want to creat one cabinet (L-shaped) that combines these two cabinets
and the dead space.

My question is whether a Lazy Susan will work in this situation, since
the cabinets aren't the same width. It would have to be off center.
Also are there other options that I'm missing?
I want to have easy access to the far back corner,

Rob