Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mick. Mick. is offline

Default Trying to fit a Shower Screen over a bath.

Hi again Dave,
Thank you for your help.
I have also now found instead of a left and right hand wall bracket there
are two left hand ones, so it will not fit anyhow!

Should they still take it back if I do not have the original packaging?
It was dustbin day when I opened it and I binned it!
I do have all the parts.

Mick.

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

I'd want £45/55 to do the job. Cheaper to take it back to B&Q, tell them
its a pile of poo & upgrade to one of their 4 fold jobbies. They fit into
a channel on the wall - dead easy & allows for 'out of square'.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk