Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"Jeff Thies" wrote in message
On 10/28/2010 1:14 PM, JimT wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

"JimT" wrote in message
net...

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
"JimT" wrote in message
net...

You are arguing economics with a guy that can't figure out how to
post properly.

Just sayin'

Jim

Or how to do much of anything else judging by most of his posts. I'm
waiting for the day when he asks for help tying his shoes.

He claims to be a Christian and several people have asked him to stop
top posting. I don't know why that surprises me.

Jim

If you know anything about religion, you would know that Mormons are
not Christians.

Steve

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" I think it's debatable
but the "Do undo others" thing still applies.

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/r...al/christians/

I wonder whether Christians are Christian. All this talk about Jesus and
then doing very un Jesus things. Am I not mistaken that Jesus loved the
same people that the Christian Right despises? I don't see any of that
turn the other cheek or do unto others stuff either. It looks to me that
once you hang all your sins on Jesus you are free to do as you please.
Jesus, what a concept!

Jeff

Jim

If you had read the fine print, or studied a little deeper, you would know
that is not true. But I am not going to engage in a ****ing contest with
you. It's for you to learn for yourself, should you care to do so.

Steve