Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Oct 28, 4:13*pm, "JimT" wrote:
"Country" wrote in message

On Oct 28, 11:04 am, "JimT" wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in message

om...

"JimT" wrote in message
tnet...

You are arguing economics with a guy that can't figure out how to post
properly.

Just sayin'

Jim

Or how to do much of anything else judging by most of his posts. I'm
waiting for the day when he asks for help tying his shoes.

He claims to be a Christian and several people have asked him to stop top
posting. I don't know why that surprises me.

Jim

Just curious, you boys are able to argue your case pretty good so why
take this debate into the personal insult flame war? You don't seem to
need it and it takes away from your better points.

Country

===

I wasn't trying to impress you.

Jim