Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:39:45 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

DGDevin wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

I'm not sure which planet you inhabit. But, where I am, the Dems have
spent several trillion dollars, and enacted all manner of legislation
that really killed the economy.

The federal debt doubled under Bush 43, the CBO said a couple of
years ago that the cost of the war in Iraq would be well over two
trillion once the interest on that debt was paid. Can you quote
yourself vigorously protesting that deficit spending at the time?

What's Obummer care and the various stimuli going to cost by the time interest
is added?

Oh, and in case you missed it, the economy crashed when that Bush
fella was still in charge, and the signs of what was coming had been
apparent (at least to some people) for quite some time. Your
depiction that it all happened only when the Dems took over is
delusion.

The Dems took over Congress in January 2006.

January 2007.