Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

In article ,
"CK Lumbernickle" wrote:

And the fact remains it wasn;t remotely only a GOP thing. This was a
great and glorious thing for both Parties as can be shown by the near
unanimous votes. Now, you, or the Dems, can not use this to tar Bush
with.

Actually, I prematurely agreed with you Franks voted for it. Mistake on my
part, he did _ not_ vote for it.

Since the vote was passed without objection and there was no
recorded vote, you know that how? If he had objected, under House rules,
they would have then taken an actual vote. The no recorded vote was the
reason that I was interested in the committee votes to see how he voted
there. Did you have any luck finding those.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke