Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

It's been fixed. Florida voters were found to be incapable of punching holes
in a bit of cardboard, so they've now been given computers.

If anyone is interested, the California Supreme Court decision that let
the recall resulting in Ahnold's election go ahead gave an absolutely
fascinating review of the various methods of voting and their margins of
error.
Both the name of the case and my copy of the decision have been
lost to the sands of time.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke