Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mick. Mick. is offline

Default Trying to fit a Shower Screen over a bath.

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Does the screen fit into a channel - the channel being fixed to the wall?

Is it a hinged or folding screen?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Hi Dave,
There are two hinges that are screwed to the wall, the screen is
in one piece opening from the hinges.

The main problem is getting the sealing strip to fit over the edge of the
screen, and getting the hinges screwed to the wall in the correct place no
measurements are given so it can only be by offering the screen to the
hinges and marking the positions.

But I seem to need 3 hands to be able to do that!

What would be the sort of charge to fit it if I can find someone local to
me?

Many thanks,
Mick.