Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"Steve B" wrote in message

"JimT" wrote in message
net...

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
"JimT" wrote in message
net...

You are arguing economics with a guy that can't figure out how to post
properly.

Just sayin'

Jim

Or how to do much of anything else judging by most of his posts. I'm
waiting for the day when he asks for help tying his shoes.

He claims to be a Christian and several people have asked him to stop top
posting. I don't know why that surprises me.

Jim

If you know anything about religion, you would know that Mormons are not
Christians.

Steve

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" I think it's debatable but
the "Do undo others" thing still applies.

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/r...al/christians/

Jim