Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Suggestions for a decent shop bench grinder

everything else snipped except for my self-important opinion

I currently have a nice Skil two wheel grinder, which I can not choke down
as much as I have tried. It has a wire wheel on one end, and a grinding
stone on the other.

I suppose that a guy could get by with ONE, but I'm watching for another,
and will put a various combination of grits on there.

I currently have six angle grinders. Five are set up, one's a spare. When
I go to do something, I can grab a grinder, stringer wire wheel, wire cup,
paddle sander, or flat sander, and not have to stop and change things,
starting with findin the parts to change it all over. I have done metal
work for a long time, and I really like that convenience.

For bench grinders, I think that having two would provide the same
convenience.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.