Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On 10/28/2010 11:21 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
Jeff wrote:

What is
the W legacy other than gross mismanagement?

Jeff

Uh, I can think of a few things. Stupidest president ever, guilty of
treason,

That is what Col. Wilkerson, Colin Powells long time aid said. That Bush
should be tried for treason. Oh wait he said that about the defacto
president, Dick Cheney.

And, I'll add elected twice by fear. Pretty much the same gambit
being used now, Republicans have become the party of the terminally
upset. And terminally fearful.

What I really hate about Repubs is that it is all about the messenger
and not the message. If it is a messenger they love, like Palin, then
they will swallow any nonsense. If they don't like the messenger, then
it is "Barry" or some other slur. Listen to talk radio and you get the
wildest accusations like they were gospel true.

Just when was it that Republicans rejected intelligence as a
requisite? Just when you thought W had set the new low bar, Palin and
now O'Donnel have come along to take the mantle. And the Republican core
love them. They have become incapable of rational thought.

Jeff

elected twice by fraud. Oh wait, those are subsets of what you
said. Never mind.