Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"DGDevin" wrote in message
news
"Steve B" wrote in message ...

Wrong, moron. Congress does Barry's bidding, and the Supreme Court
appointees back it up legislating from the bench, even though that's not
their branch of government.

Steve

You're not getting any smarter, are you.

Explain something, Einstein--if Congress does what the President wants,
what happened to the Public Option in the health care bill that finally
passed? Obama campaigned on that and pushed for it through much of the
legislative debate, so how come Congress said no?

Don't bother, anything you post will just be another bumper-sticker slogan
from the right-wingnut-o-sphere, that seems to be all you're capable of.

HOLY CRAP! I plonked you, and my messages dropped by half. Do you ever
have anything to say about home repair? No? sigh ...........

Bye.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.