Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default wring 50 conductor cable

About the time my old 'puter crashed and burned, I asked about tracing
wire from an operator panel to find each wire's function. I lost the
replies to this post, sorry. The job has changed slightly as we're
trashing the old panel and building a new one.

Anyway, I now have a comparitively easy job of wringing out two fifty
conductor cables. I could just pull in multi color cable and be done
with it, but I'm a cheap a$$.

Anyway, I remember somebody had a quick and nifty way to wring out
wires when you have both ends of a cable without markings. How, again?

Karl