Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

-snip-

What does it tell us that the Democrats are deciding what are the
GOP's principles?

I'll let Mitch McConnell speak for the GOP principles. After all he
is their leader in the senate-
Last weekend when asked what the Repubs goals were, he answered;
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President
Obama to be a one-term president,"

I give him credit for honesty.

WHich is pretty much the other party's mantra from dog catcher
upwards. You saying the Dems did not say more or less the same thing
during the Bush years (either one), or Reagan, or Nixon? Well maybe not
Eisenhower (grin).

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke