Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On 10/28/2010 2:56 AM, DGDevin wrote:
"JimT" wrote in message
net...

You are arguing economics with a guy that can't figure out how to post
properly.

Just sayin'

Jim

Or how to do much of anything else judging by most of his posts. I'm
waiting for the day when he asks for help tying his shoes.

Oh, I agree, on both counts.

And if he hadn't started this I wouldn't be saying anything. But, I
think he deserves a bit of abuse. I'm rather tired of those on the right
that are so smug and confident that they don't realize how clueless they
are.

I note that O'Donnell has joined Palin in being so opposed to
activist Supreme Court Decisions but being unable to name a single one.
When they start this, they need to be called out.

Jeff