Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default tesco npower spiral CFL bulbs

On Oct 26, 5:45 pm, John Rumm wrote:
On 26/10/2010 15:48, sm_jamieson wrote:

Tesco had some npower / gov sponsored CFL bulbs for 20p each. I am
relectantly starting to use some. Wattages of 11, 15 and 20 all the
same price. I got 20 of the 20W bulbs. May be crap, but should be
bright enough. Surely can't be bad at that price ?

When you have tried em, stick a review on he

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...L#User_Reviews

intelesting

is there a "low" energy equivalent for those 240v 60w 9inch horizontal
clear glass filament bulbs - we have a few picture lights with them
in.... (like a halogen flood bulb in style and appearance but a lot
bigger - held in by sprung fittings at either end... you know!!)

Jim K