Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mick. Mick. is offline

Default Trying to fit a Shower Screen over a bath.

Hi all,

I bought a B&Q Full Framed Bath Screen, which I think is their
lowest priced one at £29.98.

I am ok with some diy jobs but trying to fit this has me in a right fix!

The instructions do not give measurements to work to, so it seems to be mark
it by sight and try.

I could not get the bottom seal to fit over the frame, and warmed it in hot
water to soften it and it collapsed and went out of shape.

B&Q do not sell spare parts for it but gave me the contact details for the
maker of the screen maker who is: "Aqualux" who are kindly sending me a
replacement seal.

Has anyone fitted one of these and can give me some tips please?

Or should I admit defeat and find a tradesman to fit it?