Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

HeyBub wrote:
Bob F wrote:
Steve B wrote:

Wrong, moron. Congress does Barry's bidding, and the Supreme Court
appointees back it up legislating from the bench, even though that's
not their branch of government.

Supreme court legislating from the bench? Do you mean the right wing
supreme court? The one that took a simple case and turned it into the
biggest threat to democracy in our history by giving corporations and
billionaires the right to buy our elections?

Leaving the constitutional arguments aside, the answer to political
speech is more political speech, not less. And to the degree that
removing restrictions enlarges the dialog, the better.

I hope you enjoy Repulicorp. Corporate rule will be the obvvious result. That or
revolution.