Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"HeyBub" wrote in message

By that logic, an airliner that crashed when it came in for landing
had a pretty good flight considering that nothing went wrong until
right at the end.

It was a good flight until the terrorists burst into the cockpit and drove
the plane into the ditch. And yeah, I'd give the keys to the plane back to
the proven pilots - but I'd strengthen the cockpit door.

Except there were no terrorists on this flight, there was an executive with
a rubber-stamp Congress that did what it was told, and a Veep who said to
the Treasury Sec. that Reagan had proved deficits don't matter (so doubling
the federal debt wasn't going to be a problem). Maybe one day some
apologist for the Repubs will explain why deficits under a Republican admin
don't matter but the ones the Dems are in charge of are horrific, not to
mention how the invasion of Iraq will pay for itself, and where those pesky
WMDs got to and so on.

Geez I hope you goofs choose Palin for the 2012 ticket, top or bottom, she's
too funny not to watch try it again, you betchya!