Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Oct 27, 1:38*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
You should know-- Dems don't give to charity. Republicans do.

Why would I know? I'm an Independent.

And how do YOU know?

I DO know that (the hard core) Republicans have their own set of
charities, conveniently located at one address on Wall Street

HB

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

On Oct 27, 5:19 am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this
the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for
more of
this change? I hope not.

Pretty good. Business is booming. Had my best month ever last month.
Just hired another worker. Kicked in another $100 to the Democratic
Senatorial Campaign Committee. Just spent $1200 on a couple of
sticks of
antique furniture for my new office. Let's keep the recovery on
track.

How much did you give to charity?

HB