Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Heat output of oil lamp

On 10/27/2010 6:08 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

After you changed your post around, your post was so much better. Let
me know when the new, improve posts start.

What? I thought we were talking about improving *your* posts. Mine don't
need it (at least so far as formatting goes).

For some reason this reminds me of that old Marx Brothers gag where one
of them would put their leg in some poor schmuck's hand, making it seem
as if the schmuck had grabbed their leg.