Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:47:33 -0400, "CK Lumbernickle"
wrote:

By Fannie & Freddie, you mean the American Dream Down Payment Act of 2003?
The previous administration pushed the envelope with their brainstorm. It
was working rather well, until American Dream Down Payment Act of 2003.
Tell us again who controlled everything then.

What I mean?

" Frank stated, "These two entities...are not facing any kind of
financial crisis.... "

Now I did make a lot of money on paper. But I got out before the
bubble broke. Took my many and run as fast as I could.

That Barney? The same one that opposed accounting scandals? Yep that
was him.