Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:44:09 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:38:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Took my truck in for oil change, today. The mechanic said that
business is so slow. The economy is really awful.

"I laid off my son, today" he says. Doesn't have enough work to pay
him.

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for more
of this change? I hope not.

Skyrocketing unemployment. Government takeover of health, auto and
banking. Unfathomable debit and trade deficits. All in two years.

Guess what? It's not going bad at nearly the rate it was two years ago. Pretty
good, considering how long they spent screwing everything up before that.

Nobody wants to blame Bwany Fwank?

I see his attorneys have jumped ship and he will be representing
himself, soon - a fool for a client.

Anyone notice financial reform left out Fannie and Freddie?