Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default HF Multi-Tool -- Another reason I didn't know I needed one.

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Your female interviewer was a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Sales
Course. That's one of their favorite illustrations.

Yours truly,
Satisfied graduate

If you ever have to interview for a Sales position, you'd better know
the correct answer to this question:

"What does Starbucks sell?"

Good question. I don't know. Last time I ordered anything at Starbucks, I
asked for Folger's Instant.

"Uh, we don't have that," said the lady with not much metal on her face.

"Then gimmie the closest thing you've got."

I ultimately got a cup of a dark, black, liquid. I still don't know what it
was.