Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Heat output of oil lamp

On 10/27/2010 1:30 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

Ahhh..... so much better.....

Did you think you changed your setup? You didn't; everything is *still*
below your sig, and gets cut off when replying to, as you can see here.

OK, let's make a deal. Let's just forget about the top-posting for the
time being (one step at a time), and let's just try to get your
newsreader (Outhouse Express) set up correctly so that your sig gets put
at the *very end* of your messages, OK? That'll put your postings in
line with most everyone else 'round heah.

If you can't manage this, I'm sure there's some 12-year-old kid around
who would be glad to take 10 minutes and do it. Or maybe you know some
other computer-savvy person. (Sorry, since I don't use Outlook I can't
help you.) In any case, it should be a simple configuration matter.

I look forward to your new, improved posts.