Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Electricity Generation

John Rumm wrote:

Then we can sell of the towers themselves to make affordable houses out
of. 'EON Folly'. My Little windmill tower' etc etc. and Grand Designs
can have a competition about who can make the most ridiculous ghastly
overpriced and senseless architectural ego statement out of them.

At least the windmills of old one could actually turn them into quaint
living accommodation. The modern ones would create a living space with
all the aesthetic charm of a gas main.

exactly. Thats pretty much an apt description of all those 'Grand Designs.

You could pop a little bungalow at the top though.

Or convert the nacelle into a bijoux shag pad.