Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Weisgram[_2_] Jim Weisgram[_2_] is offline

Default HF Multitool - Another reason I didn't know I needed one

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:16:46 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Rich wrote:
I use mine everyday. Then again I'm in a business where I usually
find good uses for it. As time goes by you will find more and more
uses for it.

Exactly. It's an excellent tool for emulsification. Put some water in a
glass, add some oil to the top (olive, motor, whatever) - or other
combinations of immiscibles. Stick the blade of the HF Miracle Tool in the
glass and watch the mixture emulsify.

What you do with the result is sometimes a solution in search of a problem
(pardon the pun), but you can make a yummy vinaigrette....

High quality mayonnaise? Some olive oil, an egg, vinegar, a dash of
salt, and your new HF Miracle Tool to make it come alive.