Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Not 1/4 Round?

On Oct 25, 8:56*pm, dpb wrote:
WandererFan wrote:

It is 1/4 round, not shoe mold (mould? never can keep straight which
one is black and smelly and which one is wood!).

Guess I can see trimming the inside corner at 45 to avoid the wall/
floor seam, but I would have thought the baseboard would have covered
up most of the imperfections already.

There are other places to use it where that isn't the case.
Particularly in an inside cabinet corner might be one place where the
clearance may help "neaten up" the application much more easily.

"Mould" is the traditional spelling; one often sees "mold" any more; my
age and past experience probably shows in my choice...

--

Mould is the correct spelling in both cases. Mold is the name of a
town near to where I live.