Posted to rec.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

Default HF Multitool - Another reason I didn't know I needed one

In article , Josepi
wrote:

I also own a Dremel multi-tool, which I receieved as a Christmas present
from my son.

I have never opened it (in a year and a half)

Similar incedent with a "Drill Doctor" that was given to me as a
Christmas present by my son. It sat for months unused. Then, one day
when I was trying to drill a hanger hole in the basement I-beam, the
drill bit I was using just wouldn't cut it.

You guessed it, Drill Doctor to the rescue. Now, every bit I own is
sharp and up to the task. I even have friends who will have me sharpen
a bit or two for them.

Joe
aka 10x