Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_12_] Josepi[_12_] is offline

Default cabinet shelves options

Thanks. I will have to give that another try, someday. Trouble is trying to
get five hands into the back of the cabinet through a 12" opening at the
same time...LOL

Maybe one at a time and wedges or screwdrivers. The shelves look pretty
tight in these clips. So far the wife is happy to display what she can get
into it...glass door display unit only, basically.

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
There is room to push the tab to release the shelf.
Look at the close-up picture. You can see that the piece is molded so
there is room behind the tab to push.

On 10/25/10 8:26 PM, Josepi wrote:
I have a factory manufactured corner cabinet in all oak (inside and out) and
they used these shelf fasteners shown in the link.

One big drawback...How the F&*K do you get the shelves out to adjust them? I
believe I will have to cut the tops off with a utility knife! Once snapped
down the shelves do not seem to be able to snap-back up again.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--