Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default cabinet shelves options

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 10/25/10 8:26 PM, Josepi wrote:
I have a factory manufactured corner cabinet in all oak (inside and out)
and
they used these shelf fasteners shown in the link.

One big drawback...How the F&*K do you get the shelves out to adjust
them? I
believe I will have to cut the tops off with a utility knife! Once
snapped
down the shelves do not seem to be able to snap-back up again.

There is room to push the tab to release the shelf.
Look at the close-up picture. You can see that the piece is molded so
there is room behind the tab to push.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)