Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Immersion heater switch that switches itstelf off after 1 hour?

On 25/10/2010 23:15, AL_n wrote:
I'd like to find a wall switch for my immersion heater - one that
automatically switches off, about one hour after it was switched on. Has
anyone sean such an item for sale anywhere?

Thanks,

Al

There was a thread abut this only a week or so ago. I think someone was
looking for a time switch for an air-con system, and someone came up
with this immersion heater timer as a suggestion:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...s_2/index.html

It might just do what you want.
--
Cheers,