Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Polishing bells

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Well flippin' 'eck!! Am I the only one who thought Matty was talking
about Bells, as in Church Bells?!?

You're also in NZ Matty (by the look of it), so "local" uk.d-i-y advice
ain't a lot of use to you!

You seriously misunderestimate him.
He has been posting here for quite some time and has impressed us with
his talents and ingenuity.

Beg pardon Matty: never noticed you before, probably because your
spheres of interest rarely overlap mine. I _did_ notice your NZ address
though, hence my suggestion that any advice to contact UK firms with a
view to visiting wouldn't be a lot of use. (I wasn't underestimating
him Dave: I wasn't making any judgement at all.)

J.