Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default grr-ripper opinions

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 10/24/10 9:37 PM, Max wrote:
Ah, the first chapter only question. It occurs to me that the
individuals involved aren't the sort who might be willing to slog
through the rest of the tome.

Max

wow, Max.
Are you trying to be arrogant and condescending or does it just come
natural? :-)

Um..............sarcastic........maybe?

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I left out the possibility that, using an old expression of mine, "maybe the
fire ants are in hibernation".
I have several friends who, in their idle moments, descend into
confrontational arguments. These folks are highly intelligent compatriots
and ordinarily present cogent reasoning in any discussion in which they
engage. ( I suspect the same applies to you and your antagonist) but when
"the fire ants are hibernating" and my friends don't have to direct their
attention to eradication activities (they aren't "busy") they join in debate
over relative trivia. I have on a number of occasions read your worthy
posts and was a bit surprised at the time you devoted to a more or less
pointless diversion. The same applies to your opponent.

(Oh...... the book is a challenge. That's why I used the words "slog" and
"tomb". I suspect that the author needs to produce a certain number of
publications and has run out of ideas for letters to the editor)

Yours for increased sawdust production,
Max (as you can well imagine I don't have a problem with fire ants)