Posted to alt.home.repair
irene irene is offline

Default Doorbell intercom systems? ? ?

On Sep 6, 10:04*am, "Ray" wrote:
I'd welcome hearing the experience of anyone who has recently installed a
doorbell/intercom system which utilizes the existing landline telephone in
the house.

I'm especially interested in the cost -- realizing, of course, that the cost
can vary if there are special considerations.

And also I wonder whether the intercom system provides a distinctive ring -- *
say two short rings for the doorbell, as opposed to the standard long ring
for a call.

I've just bought a wireless doorbell intercom from hea
href="http://www.espow.com/wholesale-3-5-inch-tft-lcd-wireless-video-
doorbell-doorphone-intercom.html"http://www.espow.com/wholesale-3-5-
inch-tft-lcd-wireless-video-doorbell-doorphone-intercom.html/aIt is
wireless which utilizes a battery,so it not need to utilize the
existing landline.
And it has nine rings for chose.