Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Screen door decoration

On Oct 24, 10:44*pm, Molly Brown wrote:
On Oct 24, 7:41*pm, Pat wrote:

Hello all. *It's been a LONG time since I've been here. *Howdy to all.

So, I am painting my house and worked around to the front door. *I
have an old-fashioned aluminum screen door that was old when I bought
the house almost 20 years ago. *The house is 100+ years old, so I have
no timeline on my question.

Screwed onto the aluminum door is an ornate aluminum frame -- all
curlicues. In the center is a peacock. *It's strictly decorative.

I've never seen anything like it before and I was wondering if anyone
has seen one before and any idea how old it is.

TIA

You might want to post a picture of it and consider selling it on e-
bay.

I don't think I want to sell it. I'm debating whether I put it back
on or store it in the garage. I'm just curious.